Saturday, November 17, 2012

Guerlain Blusher

now, we are in winter season, so, we want to use or apply something that makes us feel warming.
for example, there many colors of makeup, neal polish, hair color, clothes that fit this season,
however, 
today I want to talk a little bit about blushes,
I think that your make up do not complete without applying it.
there are many colors from many brands, you have to try many brands and choose one that fit you, 
for me, I did try maybe 5 or more, like,  DIOR,CHANELL,CLARAINS,LANCOME,GIVEWNCHY,GUERLAIN. and finally I did pick up one from GUERLAIN, do you know that it is the only and one LUXURY brand that cares and gives too much interest to brunette skin, 
this is the main reason why I love this brand I use (Terracotta Poudre Bronzante 03
in the last step, I apply it above my cheek and on front, it totally gives me a huge change positively, 
I just use a huge brush from GUERLAIN also, (retractable bronzing powder brush( 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment