Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Foundations



Tody, I want to talk about the FOUNDATION that I used,
First time that I used foundation was 2005 or 2006,
I went to Faces I asked them about the best foundation that gives me natural look and fit my young age, at that time I really did not too much concerning make up, but all I want is make up does not hide my real age or make me unacceptable.
Anyway, after I did try many foundations, finally I chose a foundation from Lancome, its name is MAGIE MATTE SOFT FINISH MATTE MOUSE FOUNDATION.
It turns into powder when it touches the skin, and givuing you comfortable sensation throughout the day,
matte finish giving you a velvet and luminous complexion.

then, lancome brand earnd my trust, I still use their foundation year after year, but I also tried others brands, like chanel, Karaja, and recently D&G.


TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24 H
I want to talk a little bit about this new foundation from lancome, I started use it two monthes ago,
honestly, comfortable, leaves the complexion perfectly smooth, velvet matte with no powder effect.

PRO LUMIERE

I used this foundation from CHANEL after one of my friends recommended it for me, I want to say someting really important, be sure, not always what fit you fit others and contrary is true.
When I used it, I felt it like a mask on my face, and flat. It did not fit at all.


 PERFECT LUMINOUS,
Recently I srarted use this foundation, maybe 3 weeks ago,
almost, I use it in the morning, it  fits women who looking for an amazing natural fishin look,  D&G presents this foundation for them

,
,



1 comment:

  1. أنا ما استخدم الأساس الا بالحفلات أما طلعاتي

    ReplyDelete